Why choose Sylvan when you're searching for a math tutor in Lake Worth? Whether your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead in math, algebra, geometry or advanced math, our expert tutors can help your child succeed.
The Right Math Program Your Child Needs
Practice, support or advanced enrichment, our math programs are tailored to focus on your child’s particular needs. We’re here to help your son or daughter reach his or her potential in geometry, algebra and advanced math.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If math is proving to be a struggle for your son or daughter, intensive tutoring could be the key to better scores and improved confidence. We know how to make math more engaging to make sure your child succeeds in the classroom—and in the real world. Here’s what you can expect from our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A targeted approach: With our proven Sylvan MethodTM approach, we'll make sure to tailor a learning plan that takes into consideration how your child works best.
- Top-of-the-line guidance and support: Our Sylvan-certified tutors are trained to provide the best support every step of the way. We're constantly adjusting your child's learning plan to take the frustration out of math class.
- Bigger, better results: We guarantee you child will see results, just like the rest of our tutoring students who typically see up to three times more growth in their math scores compared to their peers.
- School-aligned curriculum: By designing our math curriculum with the local school standards in mind, our tutors are able to make lessons even more relevant to the classroom.
- Competitive rates: With hourly rates that are comparable to other tutors, you can get the best math help AND stay on budget!
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If homework help, extra practice or an added challenge is what your son or daughter needs to get ahead, our NEW Academic Coaching program is here to provide it. Here’s what our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive tutoring support to sharpen skills, prepare for tests and feel more confident in the classroom.
- Tailored learning sessions to what your child needs, so it’s flexible and your child gets the exact attention that matters.
- School-aligned curriculum for a greater impact in class.
- Interactive, hands-on learning activities that promote skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who are skilled in the new ways math is taught in schools.
- Convenient scheduling options that work for your family, including afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that meet your needs and budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your elementary, middle school or high school son or daughter is on the fast track in math, we can help him or her tackle difficult concepts, master new skills, and achieve greater success and confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Build on important math skills that will serve them will in the future including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Boost confidence and feel more prepared in class.
- Develop math experience through accelerated, hands-on activities that reinforce every concept learned.
- ...and we have extremely competitive rates!
Learn More About Our Academic Checkup
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can understand how your child is doing in relation to national norms — and use our findings to identify specific skills for improvement. Request one today at a Sylvan near you!