If finding a math tutor in Jupiter is on your to-do list, look no further. Whether it's help to stop falling behind, a bit of extra practice or the support to get ahead in math, algebra, geometry or advanced math, your child is in good hands with our expert tutors.
Get the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
Sylvan’s selection of math programs include extra practice, additional support and advanced enrichment — all tailored to meet your child’s needs. We can help your child achieve greater success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If math isn’t your son or daughter’s best subject, intensive tutoring could be the solution your child needs to improve scores and boost confidence. As part of our approach, we aim to make math more relatable to the real world, helping children gain a deeper understanding in and beyond the classroom. With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can expect:
- Sylvan Method™: As part of our unique approach, we design a personalized learning plan that accounts for your child's specific needs and ensures an effective learning experience.
- Spectacular results: We guarantee your child will make progress. In fact, our students typically grow their math scores up to two to three times more than their peers!
- Hands-on guidance: Supportive Sylvan-certified tutors know how to adjust and optimize learning plans in order to keep math challenging and engaging—not frustrating.
- Locally relevant, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum syncs up with most school standards.
- Competitive pricing: Our hourly rates are similar to comparable tutoring companies, so you can rest easy knowing our math programs are affordable for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If math homework is proving to be a challenge or your son or daughter is simply looking for an extra challenge outside of the classroom, our NEW Academic Coaching program could be right for your family. Our new monthly subscription program offers:
- Tutoring support that proactively builds on skills so your child is better equipped to complete tests and feel confident in class.
- Focused learning sessions that target your child's specific needs and learning style.
- School-aligned lessons to make sure tutoring is relevant to what your child is learning in class.
- Hands-on activities to promote skill mastery and interactive learning.
- Trained tutors who understand the current methods for teaching math to kids.
- Class scheduling that fits your family's lifestyle, needs and budget including evenings, weekends and afternoons.
- Comparable pricing that makes getting the best math tutoring at a reasonable rate, simple.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
There's nothing quite like seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math star tackle complex math concepts, gain exciting new skills and take their math achievements to the next level. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Improve math skills with ease. From computation and process to reasoning and problem solving skills, building a strong foundation is the key to success.
- Be better prepared and confident in the classroom.
- Add to math experience with learning that is hands-on to make sure concepts stick.
- ...and our hourly rates are very affordable!
Start Now and Save with Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child’s learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas for greater success. Contact us today and we can discuss your needs and how we can meet them.