At one point or another, homework time may become a challenge for your child; rest assured, you can count on Sylvan in Palm Harbor for the expert guidance and support you need. Whether your son or daughter needs extra practice with a specific topic, test prep for a future exam, or just wants to get ahead, our tutors are ready to help.
Personal Learning for a Bigger Impact
From math to reading and writing, we prepare students to approach each challenge in the right way and conquer any academic challenge.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child always does well at school but can't achieve the same high scores with homework assignments, we're ready to help. We can address common frustrations, strengthen understanding and empower kids to apply their new-found skills in class and beyond. Academic Coaching is a great way to help your child:
- Get personalized support with focused sessions that meet his or her particular needs, so concepts are fully understood and confidence grows. Your child can get the guidance he or she needs in a range of subject areas (so you don't need to be the expert!).
- Enhance comprehension and develop new skills through a focused style of learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel less frustrated and more confident through ongoing feedback and recognition from his or her tutor for every skill mastered.
- Get effective tutoring at the right price, with affordable monthly packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the best students sometimes encounter difficulties with difficult high school homework assignments. If complex topics, unfamiliar teaching methods or the sheer volume of assignments has your teen feeling frustrated, it's time to learn more about Sylvan's Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see better comprehension in your son or daughter, leading to lower frustration levels and even better grades. Here’s what you can expect from our Advanced Homework Help program:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.