Our Robotics & Sciences courses in the West Palm Beach and Ft. Pierce region are designed to encourage creativity, foster imagination and make learning a truly fun-filled experience! Your child will have an amazing time experimenting with technology and making new friends as he or she builds and animates cool LEGO® robots. Did we mention that our programs equip elementary and middle school-aged students with critical 21st century skills? It all amounts to an unforgettable educational experience that can make a big impact in the classroom and beyond!
Celebrate Your Child's Achievements
All of our Robotics & Sciences courses feature regular email communication, so parents are kept in the loop about their child’s progress and all of the exciting things he or she learned each week. Our emails includes pictures and a weekly recap of each session, plus a preview of what your child will be working on the following week. Your child will also complete a project summary worksheet after each session to reinforce what he or she learned that day and to share with you the type of robot he or she created. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Get ready for next-level learning! We offer:
- A practical, STEM-focused education that is designed to equip students with vital 21st century abilities
- A highly interactive learning environment where imagination and creativity can flourish
- A comfortable, small group setting with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (maximum 12 students per class), which helps ensure one-on-one attention
- Intuitive technology that’s easy to learn and fun to tinker with
- Fun-filled projects and activities, like building and animating a different robot every session!
- Weekly communication that keeps parents up-to-date on class themes and student achievements