Our Robotics & Science courses in the West Palm Beach and Ft. Pierce region are big on encouraging imagination and creativity — and having a whole lot of fun in the process! Your child will love experimenting with kid-friendly software and making new BFFs as he or she constructs and animates a different LEGO® robot each week. What’s more, our programs also focus on equipping elementary and middle school-aged children with vital 21st century skills. It all amounts to an unforgettable educational experience that can make a big impact in the classroom and beyond!
Be a Part of Your Child's Success
Parents can rest assured that our Robotics & Science programs include weekly email communications, so you can stay in the know about your son or daughter’s progress and find out about his or her incredible achievements. Our emails includes pictures and a weekly recap of each session, plus a preview of what your child will be working on the following week. At the end of each session, your child will work on a project summary worksheet to help reinforce the skills learned in class and to show off the type of robot he or she built. It’s a great way to see your child learn, grow and build confidence every step of the way!
Exciting learning experiences await! We offer:
- A practical, STEM-focused education that is designed to equip students with vital 21st century abilities
- A highly interactive learning environment where imagination and creativity can flourish
- A comfortable, small group setting with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (maximum 12 students per class), which helps ensure one-on-one attention
- Intuitive technology that’s easy to learn and fun to tinker with
- Fun-filled projects and activities, like building and animating a different robot every session!
- Weekly communication that keeps parents up-to-date on class themes and student achievements