Do you want to know how a math tutor in the West Palm Beach and Ft. Pierce region can turn a complex subject into more smiles and better results at school? Do you feel that your child could reach his or her full potential with a more engaging and interactive learning environment? When it comes to mastering critical math concepts and developing practical academic skills, you can count on Sylvan's three math programs: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. In addition, we ensure that our programs will have a lasting impact by aligning them with the latest college and career readiness standards. Find out how your local Sylvan math tutor in the West Palm Beach and Ft. Pierce region can make math a less frustrating subject and help your child enjoy learning again.
Expect Real Results with Sylvan
Our first job is to make math a more engaging and enjoyable subject, which is essential to help kids boost their performance at school. As a matter of fact, our West Palm Beach and Ft. Pierce region math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times when compared to students who don't go to Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Our Math Programs Make a Real Difference
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- Innovative, interactive learning. We use iPads® as teaching tools, helping to adapt math lessons to your child's specific abilities and create a more interesting and enjoyable classroom dynamic.
- A personal approach. With Sylvan Insight™ — our trademark, step-by-step method — we personalize learning to your child.
- Immediate feedback. Instant feedback and advice helps students stay motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- A range of brain-boosting activities. Useful problem-solving skills are at the heart of our teaching, which helps students understand math in new and interesting ways.
- An enjoyable, kid-friendly format. Math speed and proficiency is boosted by our fun-filled activities, motivational rewards system and small class sizes filled with positive team spirit.
- Challenging content. We employ a five-step process and align our math curriculum with nationally-recognized college and career readiness standards.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tough test on the horizon? Homework assignment proving tricky? Our math tutors are here to help.
- No more frustration. Explaining math concepts can be challenging, but you don't always have to be the expert at all things math! Our tutors understand how to turn frustration into smiles and make learning more rewarding.
- The flexibility you need. We make our homework help available on evenings and weekends.
Don't Wait to See Results
Sylvan can help your child achieve better grades, impressive test results and greater confidence. And there's still time to make a big impact this school year! It all starts when you schedule a $95* Academic Checkup, which we use to assess your child's current academic status in comparison to national norms — and pinpoint specific skills and knowledge for improvement.