If you’re on the hunt for a math tutor in the Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota region, look no further. Whether it's help to stop your son or daughter falling behind, a bit of extra practice or the support to get ahead in advanced topics like algebra and geometry, we can ensure your child reaches his or her potential in math. No matter what kind of attention your child needs, we’re here to provide solutions that get results.
The Right Program at the Right Time
From support and practice to enrichment, Sylvan has a range of math programs to offer so you can decide on the option that satisfies your child’s needs. We’re here to help your son or daughter accomplish all his or her goals in math, algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is falling behind in math or struggling with foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could be the key to improved scores and greater confidence. We know how to make critical math concepts more accessible, empowering students to achieve more in the classroom and beyond. With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can expect:
- A tailored approach: Our proven Sylvan Method™ creates tutoring plans that are customized to meet each child’s unique needs.
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum aligns with most school standards, and our tutors employ the latest teaching methods.
- Incredible results: It's true — our students regularly grow their math scores two to three times more than their peers. And we guarantee your child will improve too!
- Expert support: Sylvan-certified tutors offer hands-on support every step of the way. We update each student's learning plan regularly in order to ensure that math is challenging rather than frustrating.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates are competitive. In fact, they compare to other tutoring providers and private tutors. The most effective math help is more budget-friendly than you may think.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter could use some help with homework, extra practice or an added challenge, Academic Coaching is the way to go! Our experienced tutors can provide guidance for completing homework, studying for tests and keeping up with harder workloads. Here’s what you can expect with our new monthly subscription program:
- Proactive support to strengthen critical skills, address any homework concerns, prepare for upcoming tests and boost confidence in the classroom.
- Tailored sessions that target any skill gaps we identify.
- School-aligned curriculum for maximum relevance in class.
- Interactive activities that promote genuine skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who stay up-to-date with the very latest teaching techniques (so you don’t have to!)
- Convenient scheduling including afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that keep tutoring within your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track, our advanced math and test prep programs can help him or her build the confidence to learn tough math concepts and tackle harder homework assignments. It's incredibly satisfying to see your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz conquer new challenges and meet his or her ambitious goals. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, you can expect your child to:
- Build advanced math skills including computation, reasoning, process and problem solving to establish a strong foundation for success.
- Gain more math experience with hands-on exercises and accelerated learning that will make sure tough concepts stick.
- Feel better prepared and more confident in the classroom. Our tutors know the local curriculum so they’re able to align their Sylvan lessons with what your child is learning at school.
- Be equipped for success thanks to advanced programs that keep your child at their top of his or her class.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Start Now with Sylvan
The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a fantastic way to pinpoint both your child's strengths and skill sets that could use improvement. Fill out our form or give us a call today and we'll get in touch to discuss your needs and who we can help.