Our Robotics for Kids programs in the Orlando, Daytona Beach and Melbourne region are all about inspiring imaginations, cultivating creativity and having a ton of fun along the way! Your son or daughter will have a great time tinkering with technology and building new friendships as he or she brings fun LEGO® robots to life. What’s more, our programs also focus on equipping elementary and middle school-aged children with vital 21st century skills. It all amounts to an unforgettable educational experience that can make a big impact in the classroom and beyond!
Get Equipped with 21st Century Skills
The focus of our Robotics for Kids programs in the Orlando, Daytona Beach and Melbourne region is to teach key STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills to students in a fun and exciting way, making building an important skill set a memorable, interactive experience. Teaming up with a buddy in a small group environment, your son or daughter will acquire essential computer programming and problem solving skills as he or she constructs, animates and tinkers with a variety of robots. With STEM careers continuing to grow, there’s no time like the present to prepare your son or daughter for an exciting future ahead: sign up today!▼
Share in Your Child's Accomplishments
Parents can rest assured that our Robotics for Kids programs include weekly email communications, so you can stay in the know about your son or daughter’s progress and find out about his or her incredible achievements. Our emails feature a summary of that week’s session, as well as photos and a glimpse at next week’s project. Your child will also complete a project summary worksheet after each session to reinforce what he or she learned that day and to share with you the type of robot he or she created. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Exciting learning experiences await! We offer:
- A practical, STEM-focused education that is designed to equip students with vital 21st century abilities
- A highly interactive learning environment where imagination and creativity can flourish
- A comfortable, small group setting with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (maximum 12 students per class), which helps ensure one-on-one attention
- Intuitive technology that’s easy to learn and fun to tinker with
- Fun-filled projects and activities, like building and animating a different robot every session!
- Weekly communication that keeps parents up-to-date on class themes and student achievements