Are you looking for a math tutor in the Orlando, Daytona Beach and Melbourne region who can transform a potentially tricky subject into smiles, high-fives and greater confidence? Do you think a more engaging and interactive learning experience could help your child unlock his or her potential in the classroom and beyond? Look no further than Sylvan for a selection of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — designed to help students get to grips with math concepts and acquire the learning tools needed for lasting success. We're here to help take the frustration out of math: find out how your local Sylvan math tutors in the Orlando, Daytona Beach and Melbourne region can help your child overcome knowledge gaps and rediscover the joy of learning.
Results You Can Count On
We make math more engaging and enjoyable, helping kids improve academic results and develop useful, transferable skills. Rest assured that when you turn to any of Sylvan's Orlando, Daytona Beach and Melbourne region locations, our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who have not attended Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Choose the Right Math Program for Your Child
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- Engaging interactivity. We adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities by using iPads® as teaching tools, which also helps to create a more stimulating learning environment.
- Proven methods. Sylvan Insight™ ensures a personalized, step-by-step approach to your child's learning.
- On-the-spot feedback. Instant feedback and advice is essential for keeping students on-track and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Focus on brain-boosting activities. We highlight practical problem-solving skills to help students strengthen their understanding and think about math in new ways.
- A fun format for all. We boost math speed and proficiency with a selection of fun, kid-friendly activities and a great motivational rewards system.
- Challenging math problems. Our math curriculum is aligned with national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step learning process to make sure your child reaches his or her potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tough test on the horizon? Homework assignment proving tricky? Our math tutors are here to help.
- No more frustration. Explaining math concepts can be challenging, but you don't always have to be the expert at all things math! Our tutors understand how to turn frustration into smiles and make learning more rewarding.
- The flexibility you need. We make our homework help available on evenings and weekends.
Take Advantage of Our Special Offer!
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® identifies your child's academic strengths and needs, so our expert tutors know which areas to focus on for success. Get started for only $95* for a limited time! Simply get in touch to learn more!