Our Robotics for Kids programs in the Jacksonville and Brunswick region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your child will have an amazing time experimenting with technology and making new friends as he or she builds and animates cool LEGO® robots. But that’s not all: our courses also teach elementary and middle school-aged students critical 21st century competencies. It all amounts to an unforgettable educational experience that can make a big impact in the classroom and beyond!
Equip Your Child with In-Demand Skills
Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Jacksonville and Brunswick region teach important STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) concepts to kids in an interactive and engaging way, making developing a valuable skill set a fun and enjoyable experience. Working with a partner in a small group setting, your child will gain crucial computer programming and problem solving abilities as he or she builds, analyzes and troubleshoots exciting robotic creations. With STEM careers on the rise, there’s no better time to prepare your child for a brighter future ahead: register today!▼
Share in Your Child's Success
All of our Robotics for Kids courses feature regular email communication, so parents are kept in the loop about their child’s progress and all of the exciting things he or she learned each week. You will receive an email after every session that summarizes that class’s goals and outcomes, includes photos and provides a sneak peek of next week’s project. Your child will also complete a project summary worksheet after each session to reinforce what he or she learned that day and to share with you the type of robot he or she created. It’s a great way to see your child learn, grow and build confidence every step of the way!
Exciting learning experiences await! We offer:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program