School is out, and fun is in! Our summer camps in the Fort Myers and Naples region are a great way to keep your child engaged in new and exciting ways. No repetitive drills here!
We use kid-friendly technology, fun games and cool projects (like building robots and designing video games) to keep kids engaged and having a blast. Best yet, your child can sign up for camp with friends or make new ones as he or she masters new skills in a collaborative group environment. You’ll love watching your child’s confidence soar to new heights!
Transformative Learning Experiences
Kids and parents alike love our summer camps because they transform learning into a fun and engaging experience. Through interactive, hands-on activities, your child will learn critical skills — such as STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills, study skills and writing skills — that can make a lasting impact throughout the school year. Keep your child motivated all summer long: register for a Sylvan summer camp in the Fort Myers and Naples region today!▼
Inspiring and Strengthening Creative Minds
Our summer camps in the Fort Myers and Naples region turn education into amazing experience. This can be attributed to our highly effective combination of proven teaching methods and hands-on projects and games, which motivate your child to develop new skills while having plenty of fun in the process!
Whether your child could use a little extra help with algebra or writing, or is interested in coding, engineering or robotics, our camps will help your child prepare for, and get excited about, the new school year ahead. Our camps include a range of scheduling options, so it’s easy to fit summer learning into your family’s schedule.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics: Your child will have a great time as he or she learns how to build and program a variety of robots using LEGO® bricks and intuitive technology. There’s no better way to learn crucial STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering: Your son or daughter will be amazed to learn what goes on in the world of machine and bridge design with our cutting-edge, themed engineering programs.
- Coding: Your child will learn how to program, design and animate stories and video games that can be played with friends — a process that helps him or her develop valuable 21st century skills like problem solving, programming and logic.
Make A Lasting Impact With Our Skill Camps:
- Early Reading Edge: Our Early Reading Edge camp is a great way to help prepare your little learner for elementary school! We use a kid-friendly combination of interactive lessons and fun-filled games to help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Edge: Reduce stress and watch confidence soar! Our expert teachers will help your son or daughter develop the all-important organization, planning and time management skills needed for greater success both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra: Learning algebra doesn’t have to be daunting. We use a fun combination of activities to help your child master the skills needed to successfully complete difficult algebra assignments with confidence.
- Writing: Your aspiring writer will compile a wide-ranging portfolio he or she will gladly want to show off. Throughout the program, your child get to try a variety of writing techniques, such as crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.