When school is out, action-packed educational experiences are just about to begin! Sylvan’s summer camps in the Fort Myers and Naples region are a fantastic way to help keep your son or daughter inspired, motivated and engaged in cool new ways. No tedious drills allowed!
We use an effective mix of intuitive technology, exciting games and super cool activities (like designing and programming robots, video games and animated stories) to make learning a blast for kids of all ages. On top of that, all of our camps have group dynamics, so your child can bring friends or make new besties as he or she builds valuable skills in a cooperative group setting. You’ll be pleased to see your son or daughter’s confidence reach new levels!
A Fun-Filled Summer Awaits
Sylvan’s summer camps in the Fort Myers and Naples region make learning an unforgettable experience. That’s because we deliver a unique combination of proven teaching techniques and highly engaging projects, encouraging creativity — and fun! — while helping your child sharpen his or her skill set.
Whether your child could use a little extra help with algebra or writing, or is interested in coding, engineering or robotics, our camps will help your child prepare for, and get excited about, the new school year ahead. Our camps include convenient scheduling options, so it’s easy to fit summer learning into your family’s schedule.
Check Out Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Successfully prepare your little learner for elementary school with our Early Reading Edge camp! This program features interactive lessons and fun games to help your child master the fundamentals of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills program aims to reduce stress and boost confidence. Our expert tutors will help your child build important organization, planning and time management competencies for greater success in the classroom and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an engaging combination of activities to help get your child in great shape for tackling tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your son or daughter will work towards building a diverse portfolio her or she will be proud to share. Your budding writer will experiment with a number of writing styles, including crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will be psyched to learn how to design, program and animate robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s an awesome way to equip your child with STEM and problem solving abilities.
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your son or daughter will love immersing him or herself in the intriguing world of machine and bridge design with our super fun, theme-based engineering courses. Kids will get to construct and evaluate cool creations that are based on real-life structures!