If you're searching for a math tutor in the Fort Myers and Naples region, you've come to the right place. Whether it's help to stop your son or daughter falling behind, a bit of extra practice or the support to get ahead in advanced topics like algebra and geometry, we can ensure your child reaches his or her potential in math. Regardless of your child’s individual needs, we’ll adapt our learning solutions to get results.
Get the Best Program for Your Child’s Needs
Whether it's enrichment or additional practice, we provide a range of math programs that allow you to pick the option that suits your child best. We can help your son or daughter master the fundamentals and obtain useful math tools in algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If fundamental math concepts are proving problematic for your son or daughter, intensive tutoring could be the solution that leads to not only higher scores but also greater confidence. Our goal is to make math relatable to encourage your child to achieve greater success in the classroom and beyond. Here’s what you can expect:
- A customized approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we adapt our teaching to suit your child’s unique needs, enabling him or her to grasp concepts quickly and effectively.
- Expert guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors support your child every step of the way. We continually adjust your child’s learning plan to make sure math is an engaging challenge rather than a frustrating roadblock.
- Great results: Did you know that our students achieve two to three times more growth in their math scores compared to their peers? We guarantee your child will progress too!
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: We tailor our curriculum to match up with most school standards. In addition, our tutors are extremely well-versed in modern teaching techniques — so you don’t have to be!
- Competitive rates: Our rates compare with private tutors and other tutoring companies, helping to make the most effective math help more budget-friendly for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child needs extra math practice, help with homework assignments or more of a challenge, Academic Coaching is a great option! Our expert tutors are available to help with tests, homework assignments and harder workloads. With our new monthly subscription program, you’ll get:
- Proactive tutoring that focuses on sharpening skills, keeping up with homework and studying for tests to increase confidence in the classroom.
- Targeted learning sessions that zero in on the kind of attention your child needs to start seeing results.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning.
- School-aligned curriculum for a noticeable impact in class.
- Expert tutors who understand new, modern teaching techniques that get math concepts to click.
- A range of schedule options including evenings, afternoons and weekends.
- Affordable rates on monthly packages that fit into your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track, our advanced math and test prep programs can help him or her build the confidence to learn tough math concepts and tackle harder homework assignments. It's incredibly satisfying to see your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz conquer new challenges and meet his or her ambitious goals. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your son or daughter will:
- Master advanced math skills with ease, including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills, all of which will provide a stronger foundation for the future.
- Get deeper math experience with hands-on exercises and accelerated learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel more confident and better prepared in the classroom. Our tutors are up to date on the local curriculum, so they are able to connect the lessons taught at Sylvan with what your child is doing at school.
- …and our competitive hourly rates make it affordable!
Sign Up For Our Special Offer Now!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a terrific way to pinpoint your child's strengths and pinpoint any skill sets that could use extra attention. Give us a call or fill out the form and we'll contact you as soon as possible to talk about your needs and how we can help.