Looking for a writing tutor in Southbury? From making sure your child doesn’t fall behind to providing all the extra help and opportunities to get ahead that he or she needs, our tutors will make sure your son or daughter develops the writing skills essential for success.
Tailored Learning That Suits Your Family's Needs
From basic syntax to college application essays, our writing tutors know how to ensure significant progress for each student — and a lot of fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If keeping up with writing level expectations is a struggle for your son or daughter, our Personalized Tutoring program can help him or her learn the skills he or she needs to start conquering writing assignments with confidence. You can count on our program for:
- Improved, more engaging writing skills: By focusing on the mechanics of writing from composition to editing and revising, we make sure your child becomes a more proficient writer.
- Noticeable results in the classroom: Our writing program is aligned to meet the requirements for college and career readiness standards so developing skills will directly impact future success.
- Affordable rates: Our competitive hourly rates will fit right into your budget and are comparable to other local tutoring companies.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a great fit if your child needs extra practice or boost to improve skills for writing-related homework or tests. With Academic Coaching, you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring to develop essential writing skills so your child can conquer new challenges.
- Tutoring sessions that target your child's needs and help build writing skills to complete assignments and ace tests.
- Expert tutors who are up to date on effective teaching methods that make sure concepts stick.
- Competitive rates on monthly packages to keep things simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Writing skills are essential for the student that is on the academic fast track. This program is designed specifically to teach your child the required skills — such as research-based writing skills — to excel in advanced courses and write strong college admissions essays. Here’s what you can except from this program:
- A timely confidence boost to take on any writing-based challenge.
- Advanced composition and research techniques to ace complicated assignments.
- Expert guidance to create a truly compelling college application.
- Progressive skill mastery through practical activities and practice.
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.
Start Today and Save More
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a Sylvan Academic Checkup, we can take stock of your child's academic skills compared to national norms — and use the results to pick out specific areas for extra attention. Don’t miss out: start today for only $95*!