School ends, summer starts and fun is just around the corner with Sylvan's summer camps in Connecticut! We offer exciting, interactive programs where friendship, teamwork and hands-on tasks take center stage, allowing kids to continue learning (and enjoying themselves!) all summer long. This group dynamic also means your child can bring friends — or make new ones — and experience a new kind of learning environment away from the classroom.
Ready to inspire your child to succeed in the next school year and beyond? Find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area now.
Programs That are Big on Learning — and Fun!
We've tailored our summer camps in Connecticut to emphasize practical skills for the 21st century through seriously cool projects and activities that make learning a real highlight of your child's week. Whether it's writing, reading, study skills or practical STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) sessions, our tutors know how to nurture vital competencies that can be put to use in school and in life. Get more learning in this summer: register your child for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
Our Fun-Filled Summer Camps
As leaders in tutoring, we understand how kids need support in different areas to succeed in school and beyond. That's why we provide a diverse selection of summer camps to make all kinds of subjects more engaging. It could be a reading or writing program that makes language arts more creative and interactive. Alternatively, it could be a STEM-focused camp where cool activities await, including creating a video game and programming a robot.
Whatever the subject, you can be sure that Sylvan's summer camps in Connecticut offer more enjoyment, more camaraderie and more confidence in preparation for that all-important next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Preschoolers and kindergartners need to know the basics of reading before they make the leap to elementary school. We offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging games and activities.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Fresh challenges and responsibilities accompany every new school year, but we're here to help your child gain the time management and organization skills he or she needs to excel in the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra camp may not sound exciting, but we bring math to life and provide interactive activities to boost your child's math skills.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Our Writing camp gives kids the chance to explore their creativity, enhance their writing skills and build a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): LEGO® becomes even cooler at our Robotics camps, where activities include building and programming real robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Kids will develop vital STEM and problem solving skills while igniting their creativity and imagination. Cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Aspiring architects and engineers can gain critical thinking skills as they get to grips with hands-on projects, including constructing and evaluating creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.