Are you in need of a math tutor in Newington? No matter if your son or daughter if starting to fall behind, could use some extra practice or wants to get ahead of the pack in geometry, algebra or advanced math, our experienced tutors can make a difference.
Get the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
Our range of math programs includes extra practice, hands-on and advanced enrichment, which means you can choose the option that's relevant to your child’s needs and goals. Whether it's geometry, algebra or the fundamentals of math, we can help your child get to grips with tricky topics and achieve greater success.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
It’s common for kids to struggle with math and start to fall behind — but intensive tutoring can help turn scores around and build confidence. We make tricky math concepts relatable so your child is able to meet important milestones in the classroom and in life. Here’s what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- A customized approach: Our Sylvan Method™ approach allows us to tailor our learning plans to meet a range of different needs, including your son's or daughter's.
- Terrific results: Your son or daughter could achieve up to two to three times more growth in math scores than his or her peers.
- The best guidance: Our Sylvan-certified tutors make sure your child feels supported every step of the way by adjusting the learning plan to keep math as engaging as possible.
- School-aligned curriculum: By aligning with local school standards, our math curriculum — and teaching methods — remains relevant in the classroom.
- Affordable prices: Our hourly and monthly rates are comparable with similar tutoring companies so you can get the best math help to fit your budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If math homework is proving to be a challenge or your son or daughter is simply looking for an extra challenge outside of the classroom, our NEW Academic Coaching program could be right for your family. Our new monthly subscription program comes with:
- Proactive support to strengthen skills, get ready for tests and build lasting confidence in the classroom and beyond.
- Flexible, tailored sessions for your child's needs to deliver the exact tuition and attention that's required.
- School-aligned curriculum for the most effective in-class performance.
- Interactive learning activities that reinforce the skills taught.
- Expert tutors who complement the way math is taught in schools.
- Convenient scheduling to give your family more options on afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that provide the math tutoring you need in a budget-friendly way.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
You’ll have the opportunity to see your elementary, middle school or high school math student achieve greater success and confidence by conquering tough math concepts and learning new skills. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Master math skills with ease, including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills, which provide a strong foundation for future success.
- Feel more confident and prepared in the classroom.
- Gain deeper math experience with accelerated learning and hands-on exercises to ensure concepts stick.
- …and our hourly rates are competitive!
Get Started with Our Special Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can understand how your child is doing in relation to national norms — and use our findings to identify specific skills for improvement. Success starts now: get started for only $95*!