It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time—and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in Brookfield, Connecticut can make all the difference. If your son or daughter needs extra practice on a specific assignment, test prep for an upcoming exam, or wants to get ahead, our tutors can help.
Focused Learning for Amazing Results
Math, reading, writing or any academic area, we help students conquer every homework challenge and achieve more in class.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is a strong in-class performer but doesn't do so well with certain homework assignments, our tutors can help them overcome the challenge and grasp new concepts independently. We can turn frustrations into achievements by equipping your child with valuable skills he or she can use to master concepts and boost performance in the classroom. Through Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Feel supported with targeted sessions in a variety of topics that focus on his or her unique needs, ensuring that concepts stick. (You don't have to be an expert!)
- Boost comprehension thanks to a deeper level of learning and in-depth skill practice.
- Feel more confident with personalized feedback and recognition for every skill learned or honed.
- Get the best tutoring at a great price thanks to our competitively priced monthly packages.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the brightest students can have a hard time keeping up with the homework load in high school. If your teen has come to dread homework because of the volume of assignments or the complexity of the subject matter, it's time to turn to Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see an improvement in comprehension, which in turn leads to lower stress levels and even higher scores. This program includes:
- Tailored learning sessions that cater to your teen's needs so skills are really mastered!
- Bolstered confidence and better preparation, with minimal stress thanks to expert tutors who motivate and inspire.
- Expert guidance on a variety of subjects, from history to advanced math and AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates that work with your family's budget.