Our Robotics & Science courses in the New York region are big on encouraging imagination and creativity — and having a whole lot of fun in the process! Your son or daughter will have a great time tinkering with technology and building new friendships as he or she brings fun LEGO® robots to life. On top of that, our courses equip elementary and middle school-aged kids with important 21st century skills. It’s all a part of an extraordinary learning experience that can lead to bigger and brighter things in school and beyond.
Be a Part of Your Child's Success
Parents can rest assured that our Robotics & Science programs include weekly email communications, so you can stay in the know about your son or daughter’s progress and find out about his or her incredible achievements. Our emails includes pictures and a weekly recap of each session, plus a preview of what your child will be working on the following week. We will also provide an activity summary worksheet at the end of each class to help your child strengthen the skills he or she learned in class and to share with you the type of robot he or she built. It’s a great way to see your child learn, grow and build confidence every step of the way!
Fun-filled learning awaits! We provide:
- A practical, STEM-focused education that is designed to equip students with vital 21st century abilities
- A highly interactive learning environment where imagination and creativity can flourish
- A comfortable, small group setting with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (maximum 12 students per class), which helps ensure one-on-one attention
- Intuitive technology that’s easy to learn and fun to tinker with
- Fun-filled projects and activities, like building and animating a different robot every session!
- Weekly communication that keeps parents up-to-date on class themes and student achievements