Looking for a writing tutor in Lone Tree? Look no further than the experts at your local Sylvan — whether your child is falling behind in writing abilities, needs extra practice or wants to gain the advanced writing skills to get ahead of the curve.
Tutoring That's Unique to Every Child
Whether your son or daughter is just starting to learn the basics of sentence structure or he or she could use some guidance for writing the best college application essays, our writing tutors can ensure improvement — and make sure your child has a little fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is having trouble keeping up with writing assignments, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing can provide guidance for improving writing skills so your child is able to complete assignments and homework at his or her grade level. Here’s what you can expect:
- Stronger writing skills. Focusing on the mechanics of writing as well as the process of composing and editing, we help students become more confident, proficient and engaging writers.
- Get results in the classroom. Our writing program is aligned to college and career readiness standards to focus on the skills needed to succeed down the road.
- Competitive rates: Our affordable hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies, which means the best writing help is within your budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is ideal for students who want extra practice to improve their writing skills for homework and tests. Here's what you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring to build skills, conquer homework tasks and achieve more in class.
- Tailored tutoring sessions, from test prep to skill practice, depending on your child's unique needs.
- Expert tutors who know how to get concepts to stick using the latest, most effective teaching techniques.
- Competitively priced monthly packages to help keep the best writing tutoring within your budget.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
The academic fast track requires students to have robust writing and communication skills. This program focuses on research-based writing skills needed for assignments and tests with heavy writing components — as well as college admissions essays. With our program, you can expect:
- Increased confidence for tackling new writing challenges.
- A better understanding of composition techniques as well as stronger research skills needed to ace tough courses.
- Expert advice on writing the most compelling college admissions essay possible.
- Reinforcement of skills with extra practice and hands-on activities.
- Affordable hourly rates.
Save More by Starting Today
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. By pinpointing your child's unique strengths and needs, the Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies the areas our expert tutors will focus on for success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll get in touch to discuss how to meet your needs.