School may be out of session, but that doesn’t mean educational experiences have to come to a halt! With summer camps in Littleton from Sylvan Learning, you can keep your young learner interested, engaged and entertained.
Whether it’s a course in coding, robotics or engineering, or a primer in writing or algebra, we’re pleased to offer a varied selection of camps for students of all ages — kids adore them! With a variety of scheduling options to choose from, you can also rest easy knowing that exciting educational experiences can fit around your family's existing summer plans.
Interactive Activities That Make a Big Impact
It’s true: our summer camps in Littleton are a whole lot of fun! But that’s not all: they’re also big on impactful learning experiences. The skills your son or daughter masters at Sylvan — writing, studying and algebra skills, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a huge difference both inside and outside of the classroom. Register your child for a Sylvan summer program today and find out how preparing for the next school year can be a whole lot of fun!▼
Bringing Young Imaginations to Life
Sylvan programs are tailored to be motivating, exciting and creative. No boring math or writing drills here! Additionally, most of our camps include group dynamics, so your son or daughter can choose to register with friends or make new ones as he or she works collaboratively with others to complete fun, stimulating activities. Your child will have a blast learning new skills, using innovative technology and completing fun-filled projects with his or her new BFFs!
Keep your child’s brain active while school’s out: contact your local Sylvan center now to find out which camps are available in the Littleton area.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics: Critical STEM and problem solving skills are the focus of this program, in which kids learn how to build, program and animate a robot using LEGO®.
- Engineering: Engineering becomes a fun-filled subject when you add hands-on projects that examine how machines, structures and other constructions are designed and built.
- Coding: Making your own animations and video games using our Tynker™ technology platform? Now that's cool!
Rewarding Experiences At Our Summer Camps:
- Early Reading Edge: Get your young one elementary school-ready with our unique mix of interactive lessons and exciting games that focus on the basics of reading.
- Study Edge: As your child moves through the education system, responsibilities and challenges grow every year. That's why we teach time management and organization skills that make a big difference in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra can be fun! By combining fun activities with tricky challenges, we help get your child ready to conquer those tough algebra assignments.
- Writing: The best way to master a skill is to practice it. That's why we teach a wide range of writing techniques and challenge kids to build their own portfolio of work, which can include anything from movie reviews to web copy.