Our reading tutors in Parker know how to help your child improve his or her reading abilities, leading to more confidence and better results in the classroom and beyond. Whether your child has started to fall behind, is in need of extra practice to keep up in class or is interested in getting ahead, you can count on our tutors for the tailored learning he or she needs succeed.
Different Programs for Different Needs
At Sylvan, we take a number of approaches to reading tutoring, which means we can match your child with the approach that best meets his or her needs. Once we’ve pinpointed your child’s current reading level, we can then recommend the ideal path to make sure her or she is getting great results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is a great fit if your child is struggling with reading scores and needs help getting skills up to grade level. Here's what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- More success in class and at homework time. Your child will progress, guaranteed!
- Focused guidance and support. The outcome of our detailed reading assessment helps us determine what your child needs to advance his or her reading fluency, comprehension and competence.
- Greater confidence and bigger smiles! Our certified reading tutors are experts at making reading challenging and fun (and never frustrating!).
- Affordable prices. We offer competitive hourly rates that are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors, so you can get the quality reading help your child deserves.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child could use a helping hand to keep up his or her scores on reading-related homework and tests at school, this could be the right program for your family. Here's what our Academic Coaching provides:
- Proactive tutoring to sharpen reading comprehension, focus on homework and move ahead in class.
- Hands-on sessions that include skill practice, test prep and homework help, all tailored to meet your child's needs.
- School-aligned curriculum to maximize results in the classroom.
- Affordable monthly packages that satisfy your budget as well as your family's learning needs.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your son or daughter is on the fast track and could use a little guidance tackling heavy course loads, Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course can help your teen adapt to and become proficient at accelerated courses and college-level classes. This program offers:
- Boosted confidence (and lower stress) for conquering big workloads.
- Greater efficiency when it comes to tackling advanced reading assignments.
- Honed time management skills for successfully completing homework and effectively studying for tests with big reading components, like the SAT and ACT.
- Improved scores on assignments, tests and college entrance exams.
- Preparation the workloads and expectations of college.
- Competitive hourly rates that suit your family's budget.
Get Started Today and Save!
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With our in-depth Academic Checkup, you can see how your child is performing compared to nationwide norms — and understand which areas need extra attention to improve. The time is now: get started for just $95*!