Our reading tutors in Lone Tree know how to help your child improve his or her reading abilities, leading to more confidence and better results in the classroom and beyond. No matter if your son or daughter is falling behind, could use a little extra practice to stay on top of his or her workload or is ready to get ahead, our tutors are her to offer the focused guidance and support your child needs to achieve success.
A Personalized Approach to Tutoring
We offer a number of approaches to reading tutoring, ensuring that each child is empowered to learn in the most effective way for his or her needs. Once we identify your child’s current reading level, we can determine the best path to take to make certain he or she is achieving real results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child can't keep up with reading scores and needs support to reach his or her grade level, this program is the perfect fit. With our Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- Better scores at school and more success with homework. We guarantee progress!
- The tailored support your child needs. With our in-depth reading assessment, we're able to identify exactly what your child needs to get better at reading fluency, comprehension and competence.
- A real confidence boost. Our certified reading tutors create personalized learning plans and update them as needed, making sure that reading is a fun challenge rather than a source of frustration.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates can be compared to other tutoring companies and private tutors, which means the best reading help is within your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
Choose this program if your child needs just a little extra support to stay on track with reading-related schoolwork. Here’s what’s included with Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring to sharpen reading comprehension, focus on homework and move ahead in class.
- Hands-on sessions that include skill practice, test prep and homework help, all tailored to meet your child's needs.
- School-aligned curriculum to maximize results in the classroom.
- Affordable monthly packages that satisfy your budget as well as your family's learning needs.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track or needs guidance to get to grips with a more challenging course load, you can help your teen excel at accelerated coursework and succeed in college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. This program offers:
- Better confidence when it comes to planning and managing large workloads.
- Stronger time management skills not only for homework but also for tests with significant reading components, including the SAT and ACT.
- Even higher grades and scores on homework and excellent preparation for college entrance exams.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Start Now and Enjoy an Academic Checkup!
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a Sylvan Academic Checkup, we can take stock of your child's academic skills compared to national norms — and use the results to pick out specific areas for extra attention. Get one now at your local Sylvan!