A reading tutor in Highlands Ranch could be exactly what your child needs to boost his or her reading skills, confidence and results in the classroom! Whether it's help to keep from falling behind, a little extra practice to stay on track or the support to master advanced topics and get ahead, our tutors can help.
Focused Learning for Big Results
We offer a variety of approaches to reading tutoring in order to address the unique needs of each student. Once we identify your child’s current reading level, we can determine the best path to take to make certain he or she is achieving real results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is designed for kids who are having a hard time getting their reading skills up to grade level. Here's what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- Success in school and at homework time. We guarantee progress!
- The exact support your child needs. The results of our comprehensive reading assessment allow us to pinpoint what your child needs to improve fluency, comprehension and reading competence.
- Higher confidence and full support. Our certified reading tutors know how to adjust your child’s personalized learning plan so reading is challenging and fun — not frustrating.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting the best reading help for your family is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
Choose this program if your child needs just a little extra support to stay on track with reading-related schoolwork. Here what our Academic Coaching offers:
- Practical tutoring to develop and hone reading comprehension skills, stay up-to-date with homework and boost results in class.
- Learning sessions that feature skill practice, homework help and test prep tips, all focused on meeting your child's unique needs.
- An up-to-date curriculum that aligns with your school to make a greater impact in the classroom.
- Competitively priced monthly packages that work with your family's needs and budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track or wants to do a better job with advanced course loads, your teen can excel at accelerated coursework and lay the groundwork for successful college-level classes with Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course. Benefits of this program include:
- Boosted confidence (and lower stress) for conquering big workloads.
- Greater efficiency when it comes to tackling advanced reading assignments.
- Honed time management skills for successfully completing homework and effectively studying for tests with big reading components, like the SAT and ACT.
- Improved scores on assignments, tests and college entrance exams.
- Preparation the workloads and expectations of college.
- Competitive hourly rates that suit your family's budget.
Take Advantage of our Limited-Time Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. By scheduling an Academic Checkup at your local Sylvan, we can take evaluate your child's academic skills in comparison with nationwide norms — and use our findings to identify which areas need to be improved. Enjoy better results and bigger smiles: start now for just $95*!