If you're comparing math tutors in Littleton, your search ends here. Whether your child is struggling and falling behind, would benefit from some extra practice or wants to know how to get ahead in topics like algebra and geometry, our expert tutors can make it happen.
Select the Best Program for Your Child's Needs
Whether it’s practice, added support or advanced enrichment, Sylvan has a math program that will meet your child’s unique needs. From basic math concepts to trickier topics like algebra and geometry, we’re committed to helping your child understand new lessons and accomplish each and every goal.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If math isn’t your son or daughter’s best subject, intensive tutoring could be the solution your child needs to improve scores and boost confidence. We're experts at making math more relatable to real life, helping children understand more in the classroom and achieve more in life. Here’s what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- A truly unique approach: Using the Sylvan Method™, we design a learning plan that addresses your child's unique needs, ensuring he or she is able to grow and learn in an effective way.
- Incredible results: Our math students achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores than their peers who don't attend Sylvan—and we guarantee your child will progress too!
- Expert support and guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors know how to help students feel supported at every step. We adjust learning plans as needed to make sure math is engaging—not frustrating.
- School-aligned curriculum: Our math programs align with most school standards.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates compare with other tutoring providers and private tutors, so it's affordable to get the most effective math help for your young learner.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If it's homework help, a new math challenge or simply more math practice outside of the classroom, our NEW Academic Coaching program might be just the thing for your son or daughter. Here’s what you’ll get with our new monthly subscription program:
- Proactive support to strengthen skills, get ready for tests and build lasting confidence in the classroom and beyond.
- Flexible, tailored sessions for your child's needs to deliver the exact tuition and attention that's required.
- School-aligned curriculum for the most effective in-class performance.
- Interactive learning activities that reinforce the skills taught.
- Expert tutors who complement the way math is taught in schools.
- Convenient scheduling to give your family more options on afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that provide the math tutoring you need in a budget-friendly way.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
We can help elementary, middle school or high school students who are on the math fast track tackle tricky math concepts, master new skills and achieve even more success with confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Improve math skills with ease. From computation and process to reasoning and problem solving skills, building a strong foundation is the key to success.
- Be better prepared and confident in the classroom.
- Add to math experience with learning that is hands-on to make sure concepts stick.
- ...and our hourly rates are very affordable!
Get Started with an Academic Checkup
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can understand how your child is doing in relation to national norms — and use our findings to identify specific skills for improvement. Get one today at a Sylvan near you!