Are you considering enlisting a math tutor in Colorado to help your child overcome a potentially tricky subject? Could a more personal, engaging approach to learning unlock your child's full potential in the classroom? Turn to Sylvan for any of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that help your child master key math concepts and develop the tools essential for lasting success. Our programs take college and career readiness standards into account, so you can be confident that our sessions are geared towards long-term success. So make math stress a thing of the past: find out how Sylvan math tutors in Colorado can help students conquer a complex subject and rediscover the joy of learning.
See Real Results!
We know how to make math less stressful and more engaging, which helps kids do better in school and develop a range of skills they can put to good use in other areas. In fact, when you connect with any of Sylvan's locations in Colorado, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who do not attend Sylvan.▼
Discover the Difference Our Math Programs Make
Personal Math Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- An engaging, interactive learning experience. Our tutors use the iPad® as a teaching tool, helping to make learning more interesting and enjoyable. It also means we can adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities.
- A proven learning approach. Our trademark, step-by-step approach — Sylvan Insight™ — personalizes learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. On-the-spot feedback helps students stay engaged and motivated.
Math Edge (Grades 1-6)
- A range of brain-boosting activities. Useful problem-solving skills are at the heart of our teaching, which helps students understand math in new and interesting ways.
- An enjoyable, kid-friendly format. Math speed and proficiency is boosted by our fun-filled activities, motivational rewards system and small class sizes filled with positive team spirit.
- Challenging content. We employ a five-step process and align our math curriculum with nationally-recognized college and career readiness standards.
Math Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tough test on the horizon? Homework assignment proving tricky? Our math tutors are here to help.
- No more frustration. Explaining math concepts can be challenging, but you don’t always have to be the expert at all things math! Our tutors understand how to turn frustration into smiles and make learning more rewarding.
- The flexibility you need. We make our homework help available on evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
For a limited time, you can get started with a Sylvan math program for $95*. It's a great way to experience exactly what our math programs can do for your child. Connect with us today to find out more!