Are you on the lookout for a math tutor in Colorado to help turn a tricky subject into more smiles and better grades? Could your child achieve more in the classroom — and beyond — with some engaging, interactive, personalized tutoring? When it comes to mastering critical math concepts and developing practical academic skills, you can count on Sylvan's three math programs: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. In fact, we tailor our programs to align with college and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that our tutoring has a lasting impact. So if you think it's time to take the head-scratching frustration out of math (it can certainly be a tricky topic!), ask us how a Sylvan math tutor in Colorado can help.
Engaging Learning, Measurable Results
We know how to make math less stressful and more engaging, which helps kids do better in school and develop a range of skills they can put to good use in other areas. In fact, when you connect with any of Sylvan's locations in Colorado, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who do not attend Sylvan.
Our Math Programs Make All the Difference
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A learning experience that engages minds. Using the iPad® as a versatile teaching tool, our tutors foster a more interesting and enjoyable environment. It also helps us tweak math lessons according to your child's specific abilities.
- Our proven approach. Our step-by-step technique — Sylvan Insight™ — tailors learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. Keeps students engaged and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Focus on brain-boosting activities. We highlight practical problem-solving skills to help students strengthen their understanding and think about math in new ways.
- A fun format for all. We boost math speed and proficiency with a selection of fun, kid-friendly activities and a great motivational rewards system.
- Challenging math problems. Our math curriculum is aligned with national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step learning process to make sure your child reaches his or her potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed help. Is a homework assignment proving impossible? Is there a big test to prepare for? Count on our math tutors to help.
- A solution to math-based frustrations. With Sylvan, you don't always have to be the expert: our tutors are ready to put an end to your child's frustration with math and make learning a lot more enjoyable.
- Flexible schedules. Our homework help is available on evenings and weekends for your convenience.
Ready to Get Started?
For a limited time, get started for $95! The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment allows our expert tutors to identify your child's unique strengths and needs so that they can build a personal plan for greater success. Get in touch now by calling or filling out our form to learn more!