It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time—and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in Littleton, Colorado can make all the difference. No matter if your son or daughter needs extra practice with a tricky assignment, test prep for exam time, or wants to get ahead, our certified tutors are here to help.
Targeted Tutoring in Specific Subjects
From reading and writing to a range of math topics, we’ll make sure your child has the support he or she needs to conquer the next homework challenge.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is a strong in-class performer but doesn't do so well with certain homework assignments, our tutors can help them overcome the challenge and grasp new concepts independently. We know how to address frustration, enhance understanding and teach students how to apply their new skills towards better grades overall. Academic Coaching will help your child:
- Feel completely supported with personal sessions that focus on his or her unique strengths and needs, so concepts truly click and confidence soars. We offer homework help in a range of different subject areas. (No need for you to become the expert!)
- Boost comprehension and conquer skills through deep learning and effective skill practices.
- Improve confidence and lower frustration, which is reinforced through frequent feedback and regular recognition from the tutor for every skill your child masters.
- Get effective homework help at an affordable rate, with competitively priced monthly packages to keep things simple.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the best students sometimes encounter difficulties with difficult high school homework assignments. If your teen is feeling frustrated or overwhelmed by the volume of assignments, complex subjects, or unfamiliar teaching methods, turn to Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see improved comprehension which will lead to less frustration and higher grades. With this program, expect:
- Targeted tutoring sessions to focus on your child's unique needs and goals.
- Greater confidence and less stress as a result of engaging guidance from subject matter experts.
- Hands-on support in a variety of subjects such as history, math, AP classes and more!
- Affordable hourly rates.