Are you looking for a writing tutor in the Denver region? Whether it seems as though your son or daughter is beginning to fall behind on writing assignments, could use some extra practice to enhance sills or is just interested in getting ahead to lay the foundation for success, we have experienced tutors that can help.
Customizable Learning for Your Family
To make sure your child is receiving the support that will help him or her develop strong writing skills, Sylvan offers a number of programs. Lessons on sentence structure and grammar and tips for writing compelling college application essays are just a few things our writing tutors can do to help your child build the skills to succeed — and he or she will have fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is finding it difficult to keep up in terms of writing level, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing can help improve skills so your son or daughter can finish writing assignments and homework without the frustration. Here’s what you can look forward to with Personalized Tutoring: Here’s what Personalized Tutoring can provide:
- Become a more engaging and confident writer. Beginning with the basics of writing like composing, revising and editing essays, we aim to give your child a strong foundation. These skills will empower your son or daughter to become a more proficient writer—and student.
- Bigger, better results in the classroom. Our writing program is set up to align with college and career standards so the emphasis is placed on developing skills that will be useful in the future.
- Affordable prices. Our hourly rates are competitive with local tutoring companies and private tutors so getting quality writing help for your family is always within budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is ideal if your child needs added practice to build on skills for writing-related homework assignments and tests. With Academic Coaching, you can look forward to:
- Proactive tutoring support to work on skills and keep up with homework and in class.
- Tutoring sessions targeted to your child’s needs — from skill practice, to help with homework, to test prep guidance.
- Hands-on activities that establish a strong foundation for building on skills.
- Expert tutors who use the modern teaching methods to get new concepts to click (that means you don’t have to become an expert!)
- Affordable monthly packages to keep it simple and budget-friendly.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Solid writing skills are one of the most important things for a student with ambitious academic goals. This program is designed to help your child with everything from acing advanced courses and building research-based writing skills to writing a college admissions essay that will stand out. With this program, you can expect:
- More confidence for conquering challenging writing-based assignments.
- The composition techniques and research skills your child needs to do well in advanced courses.
- Expert guidance for how to write a successful college admissions essay.
- Sharpen developing skills with hands-on practice researching and writing.
- Hourly rates that are affordable.
Take Advantage of Our Special Offer Now!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a wonderful way to both pinpoint your child's strengths and identify skill areas that need improvement. Fill out our form or give us a call today and we'll get in touch to discuss your needs and who we can help.