Finding a reliable reading tutor in the Denver region can make a big impact towards helping your child work on his or her reading skills, boost confidence and get results beyond just the classroom. If your child is starting to fall behind, needs extra practice or is just looking to get ahead, our tutors can provide the kind of guidance he or she needs to succeed.
Learning Designed to Get Results
Sylvan offers a selection of reading tutoring approaches to make sure your child is receiving the kind of attention that will make a difference. After pinpointing your child’s current reading level, we’ll suggest the ideal program for his or her unique needs.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is a great fit if your child is struggling to keep up with reading level expectations and needs support catching up and building confidence. Our intensive reading tutoring is designed to help your son or daughter build and master the required skills to get on-par with grade level. From our Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- Success in the classroom and during homework time. Progress guaranteed!
- The unique support your child requires. The results of our thorough reading assessment help us to identify what your child needs in order to improve fluency and reading comprehension.
- More confidence and lots of support. Our certified reading tutors will constantly adjust your child’s personalized learning plan to make sure it’s a challenge—but never frustrating!
- The right skills for success. Thanks to our local school-aligned curriculum, everything your child is learning will have a direct impact in the classroom.
- Competitive rates. Comparable to private tutors and other tutoring companies, our prices guarantee you’re getting the best reading help for your family at a reasonable rate.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For kids who are in need of a little extra guidance to conquer the reading component of homework assignments and tests, this program could be a big help. Here is what you’ll get with Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring that will help improve reading comprehension skills so your child can tackle homework assignments and participate in class with confidence.
- Learning sessions that encourage skill practice and test prep with methods designed to target your child’s needs.
- A school-aligned curriculum that is designed to match up with what your child is learning in class.
- Interactive activities that encourage the understanding of different types of material through hands-on practice.
- Competitive prices with monthly packages that fit into your budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
This program is ideal if your child is on the fast track and/or could use guidance managing a heavy workload, tackling an assignment with a large reading component or studying for a big test. Give your teen the tools he or she needs to conquer advanced coursework and college-level classes with Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course. With this program, you’ll notice:
- The ability to tackle heavy workloads with confidence.
- The reading skills needed to efficiently complete assignments and keep up in advanced classes.
- Better time management for completing homework assignments and studying for tests like the ACT and SAT.
- Higher scores on tests, assignments and college entrance exams.
- Preparation for advanced college courses.
- Hourly rates you can afford.
Start with an Academic Checkup Today!
The Academic Checkup is just one of the many tools we use to pinpoint your child’s strengths and needs, which allows our expert tutors to focus on the areas that require the most attention for greater success. Get one today at your closest Sylvan!