Are you considering enlisting a math tutor in the Denver region to help your child overcome a potentially tricky subject? Do you feel that your child could reach his or her full potential with a more engaging and interactive learning environment? When it comes to mastering critical math concepts and developing practical academic skills, you can count on Sylvan's three math programs: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. In addition, we ensure that our programs will have a lasting impact by aligning them with the latest college and career readiness standards. We're here to help take the frustration out of math: find out how your local Sylvan math tutors in the Denver region can help your child overcome knowledge gaps and rediscover the joy of learning.
Enjoyable Activities, Measurable Results
Our first job is to make math a more engaging and enjoyable subject, which is essential to help kids boost their performance at school. As a matter of fact, our Denver region math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times when compared to students who don't go to Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Choose the Right Math Program for Your Child
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- Innovative, interactive learning. We use iPads® as teaching tools, helping to adapt math lessons to your child's specific abilities and create a more interesting and enjoyable classroom dynamic.
- A personal approach. With Sylvan Insight™ — our trademark, step-by-step method — we personalize learning to your child.
- Immediate feedback. Instant feedback and advice helps students stay motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Brain-boosting activities. We focus on practical problem-solving to help your child understand math in a new way and gain a stronger grasp of important concepts.
- A fun format. Improve speed and proficiency with an assortment of fun activities, a great rewards system and the encouraging team spirit that comes with a small group.
- Challenging content. Our curriculum emphasizes college and career readiness standards and employs an effective five-step process to help your child master math.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring help. Tough homework assignment? Test to prepare for? Our math tutors are ready to help.
- Relief from frustration. You don't have to be the expert at all things math. Our tutors are here to turn your child's frustration into high fives and make learning a lot more rewarding.
- Highly flexible scheduling. We offer homework help at convenient times, including evenings and weekends.
Start Now and Enjoy Limited-Time Savings
For a limited time, you can get started with a Sylvan math program for just $95*. Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to experience what our math programs can do. Contact us today to learn more!