Comparing math tutors in the Denver region? Then look no more. Whether you think your son or daughter is falling behind, could use some extra practice or is just eager to get ahead in geometry, algebra or advanced math, we have tutors who can ensure your child builds the skills he or she needs to succeed. Regardless of your child’s individual needs, we’ll adapt our learning solutions to get results.
Get the Best Program for Your Child’s Needs
Sylvan has math programs ranging from support and practice to enrichment, so you’ll have the option to select the one that targets your son or daugther’s needs. We can help your child work towards success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is struggling with basic concepts and falling behind in math class, targeted, intensive tutoring could be the key to building confidence and raising scores. Making math concepts accessible is our goal so your child has the foundation to succeed in the classroom and beyond. Here’s what you can expect from our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A focused approach: With our proven Sylvan Method™ approach, your child is guaranteed to get the attention he or she needs to succeed.
- Expert guidance and support: Being there for your child every step of the way is our Sylvan-certified tutors top priority. We’re always adjusting our plan to make sure math lessons stay engaging rather than frustrating.
- Fantastic results: Many of our tutoring students see up to two to three times more growth in their math scores when compared to their classmates. Your child will improve too!
- Local, school-endorsed curriculum: Our math curriculum is aligned with most school standards. In addition, our tutors are experts on the latest teaching methods, so you don’t have to pick up the slack!
- Comparable rates: Our hourly rates are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting extra math help for your family is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If extra math practice is just what your son or daughter needs, our Academic Coaching program could be perfect for your family! Our tutors are experts at providing support on homework, studying for tests and managing heavy workloads. With our new monthly subscription program, you can expect:
- Tailored sessions that identify skills gaps and focus on the exact support needed.
- Proactive tutoring to sharpen skills and build lasting confidence at school — and beyond.
- Interactive learning that not only reinforces skills and concepts, but is fun too!
- Expert tutors who align their teaching with local school curriculums and employ the latest math-teaching techniques.
- Convenient scheduling that works around your family routine.
- That includes classes in the afternoons and evenings, and on weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that fit your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For the child that’s on the fast track, our advanced math and test prep programs can be an effective way to help him or her tackle new math concepts and homework assignments with confidence. It's incredibly satisfying to see your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz conquer new challenges and meet his or her ambitious goals. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, you can expect your child to:
- Improve math skills such as computation, process, reasoning and problem solving with ease, building a solid foundation for future success.
- Feel more prepared and confident in class. Our tutors are well-versed on the local curriculum, so they are able to connect the Sylvan lessons with your child’s actual schoolwork.
- Get more advanced math experience with accelerated learning and interactive exercises to help concepts click.
- Build confidence and greater success! Our advanced programs will make sure your child is ahead of the pack.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Take Advantage of Our Special Offer Now!
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is the perfect way to pinpoint and target your child's needs, including strengths and skill gaps. Call today or fill out our form and we'll contact you soon to discuss your needs and ways to help.