Looking for a writing tutor in Santa Rosa? Whether your son or daughter is falling behind on writing assignments, could use some extra practice to sharpen skills or wants to get ahead to start laying the groundwork for future success, our skilled tutors can help.
Tailored Learning That Suits Your Family's Needs
From the basics of proper sentence structure to support writing college application essays, our writing tutors will make sure your child progresses—and has fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to meet expectations when it comes to writing level, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing can help get skills up to grade level so your son or daughter can complete writing assignments and homework with less frustration. You can count on our program for:
- Engaging writing abilities and higher confidence. Your child will not only master the mechanics of writing, but also the process of composing and editing essays.
- Improved scores at school. We align our writing program to established college and career readiness standards, helping students make immediate improvements and prepare for success down the road.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates compare with other tutoring companies, so you know the best writing help is within your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child could do with some extra practice to improve his or her writing skills, this program could be the perfect fit. Here is what you can look forward to with our Academic Coaching:
- Proactive support in the form of tutoring that builds skills for homework and in-class assignments
- Specialized tutoring sessions that target your child's unique needs with homework help and test prep.
- Expert tutors who use the latest teaching methods to make sure tough concepts stick.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages to make sure tutoring is affordable.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Every student on the academic fast track needs strong writing skills. This program is designed specifically to teach your child the required skills — such as research-based writing skills — to excel in advanced courses and write strong college admissions essays. Here's what sets our program apart:
- Unshakable confidence to overcome any writing-based challenge and continue progressing.
- Useful composition techniques and research skills needed to attain top scores in advanced courses.
- Expert tutoring specifically for crafting a persuasive college application essay.
- Skill mastery through hands-on tasks and lots of valuable practice time.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Save More by Starting Today
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child’s learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas for greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll contact you to talk about how we can meet your needs.