Comparing writing tutors in Northridge? Whether your son or daughter is falling behind on writing assignments, could use some extra practice to sharpen skills or wants to get ahead to start laying the groundwork for future success, our skilled tutors can help.
Tutoring That's Unique to Every Child
From the fundamentals of grammar and sentence structure to tips for writing a strong college application essay, our writing tutors know exactly how to keep your son or daughter engaged in the writing process — and even make writing fun!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If writing assignments have become a source of frustration for your child, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing will bring his or her writing abilities up to grade level – raising scores and taking the stress out of written schoolwork and homework. Here’s what you can look forward to with Personalized Tutoring:
- Proficient, engaging writing skills. We make sure each student gets to grips with the mechanics of writing and the entire process of composing, revising and editing written material.
- Better results in the classroom. Our writing program aligns to college and career readiness standards, making sure we cover skills that are needed for future success.
- Affordable rates: Our hourly rates are competitive compared to other tutoring companies and private tutors.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is for students who need extra practice to improve their writing and tackle homework and tests with greater confidence. This is what our Academic Coaching offers:
- Proactive tutoring support for building the writing skills needed to complete homework and keep up in class.
- Tutoring sessions that target your child's individual needs with skill practice, test prep and homework help.
- Expert tutors with knowledge of the latest teaching methods used to make sure new concepts are really sticking.
- Affordable monthly packages that will fit into your budget.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the academic fast track, strong writing skills will serve him or her well. This program is designed specifically to teach your child the required skills — such as research-based writing skills — to excel in advanced courses and write strong college admissions essays. Here's what sets our program apart:
- A confidence boost for excelling at writing-based challenges in the future.
- The advanced composition techniques and research skills needed to excel.
- Added guidance on crafting a college admissions essay that makes an impression.
- Build on developing skills with more practice in research-intensive writing assignments.
- Comparable hourly rates.
Get Started with Our Limited-Time Special
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to help determine your child's unique learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas to achieve greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll get in touch to discuss how to meet your needs.