Comparing writing tutors in Manteca? If you want to prevent your child from falling behind, provide him or her with extra help getting writing skills up to speed or the opportunity to get ahead of the pack, our tutors are here to help.
Learning Tailored to Your Family's Needs
Whether your son or daughter is just starting to learn the basics of sentence structure or he or she could use some guidance for writing the best college application essays, our writing tutors can ensure improvement — and make sure your child has a little fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If keeping up with writing level expectations is a struggle for your son or daughter, our Personalized Tutoring program can help him or her learn the skills he or she needs to start conquering writing assignments with confidence. Here’s what our program offers:
- Improved writing ability in class and beyond: Your child will become a more engaging, confident writer by learning the basics of composing, revising and editing essays.
- Success in the classroom: Our writing program is designed to prepare your child for college and career requirements by focusing on skills that he or she will need to achieve goals.
- Budget-friendly rates: Our hourly rates are comparable to other local tutoring companies and private tutors.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
Students who need a little extra practice with writing-based assignments in order to exceed expectations can benefit from this program. Here is what you can look forward to with our Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring support to build important writing skills and lay the groundwork for in-class success.
- Tailored sessions that focus on your child's specific needs, from test prep to skill practice and homework help.
- Expert tutors who deploy the latest and most effective teaching methods.
- Affordable monthly packages at very competitive rates.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the academic fast track, strong writing skills will serve him or her well. This program focuses on research-based writing skills needed for assignments and tests with heavy writing components — as well as college admissions essays. Here's exactly what you can expect:
- Unshakable confidence to overcome any writing-based challenge and continue progressing.
- Useful composition techniques and research skills needed to attain top scores in advanced courses.
- Expert tutoring specifically for crafting a persuasive college application essay.
- Skill mastery through hands-on tasks and lots of valuable practice time.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Start Now and Enjoy Our Limited-Time Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. When you book an Academic Checkup at your local Sylvan, we will compare your child's academic skills to nationwide norms — and use our findings to pinpoint areas for improvement. Start today for only $95*!