Do you need a writing tutor in Claremont? Whether it's help to keep your son or daughter from falling behind, a bit of extra practice to strengthen skills or the support to truly get ahead of the curve, we're here to make it happen.
Tutoring That Targets Your Child's Needs
Starting with the basics of proper sentence structure all the way to strategies for writing a successful college admissions essay, our writing tutors are here to make sure your son or daughter improves — and has fun doing it!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with writing tasks at his or her grade level, our Personalized Tutoring program will focus on the most important areas to boost scores and take the frustration out of writing assignments. You can count on our program for:
- Engaging writing abilities and higher confidence. Your child will not only master the mechanics of writing, but also the process of composing and editing essays.
- Improved scores at school. We align our writing program to established college and career readiness standards, helping students make immediate improvements and prepare for success down the road.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates compare with other tutoring companies, so you know the best writing help is within your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
Students who need a little extra practice with writing-based assignments in order to exceed expectations can benefit from this program. Here's what you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring to develop essential writing skills so your child can conquer new challenges.
- Tutoring sessions that target your child's needs and help build writing skills to complete assignments and ace tests.
- Expert tutors who are up to date on effective teaching methods that make sure concepts stick.
- Competitive rates on monthly packages to keep things simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
The academic fast track requires students to have robust writing and communication skills. This program is designed specifically to teach your child the required skills — such as research-based writing skills — to excel in advanced courses and write strong college admissions essays. Here's what you can expect:
- Boosted confidence to approach and overcome virtually any type of writing-based challenge.
- Techniques in research and composition to help your child ace every upcoming assignment.
- College essay support to ensure a compelling, persuasive application.
- Skill reinforcement through practice and a variety of research-based writing activities.
- Competitive hourly rates for affordability.
Get Started with Our Limited-Time Special
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies your child's particular strengths and needs, highlighting the exact areas our expert tutors will help strengthen for greater success. Contact us today and we can discuss your needs and how we can meet them.