No matter if it’s subject-specific assistance, college prep or general study help you’re looking for, Sylvan’s tutoring programs in Glendale, California can deliver amazing results. We know that making sure your child is reaching his or her full potential isn’t always easy. However, our talented tutors are ready to help. From reading, writing and math tutoring to homework help, we have a full range of programs, all of which can be customized to meet your family’s particular needs. Find out how we can put your child on the path to success: call today or fill in our simple form!
Our Impact Speaks For Itself
Sylvan makes learning more engaging and enjoyable, and you can also measure the effects of our programs. In fact, Sylvan students usually see up to three times more growth in their reading and math scores than non-Sylvan students. For over 35 years, we’ve been helping millions of students reach their potential — and we’d be pleased to help your child succeed too.▼
Personal Learning is Our Specialty
Sylvan is your community's natural choice for an educational resource in Glendale, California because our tutoring programs are both personal and dynamic. We align our lessons with national college and career readiness standards, and ensure the highest levels of relevance and engagement by using the latest teaching tools and technology, including iPad®-based sessions. Choose Sylvan: we offer Glendale students the dynamic education they need to succeed.
Our Range Of Programs Includes:
- Math tutoring: We accommodate students of all grades and skill levels, helping them tackle tricky concepts so they can master math.
- Reading tutoring: Not all students are natural born readers, and even those with a love of reading can require extra assistance at times. At Sylvan, we will develop a learning plan that’s personalized to your child’s unique needs, focusing on the appropriate skills he or she needs to excel.
- Writing tutoring: There’s no question that writing is a vital skill for the classroom and beyond. Whether your child needs help writing complete sentences or developing a thesis statement, our tutors will use a variety of techniques to help your child build invaluable skills that can last a lifetime.
- Homework help: As projects and assignments become more and more complex (hello, pre-algebra!), sometimes a little extra help is required on an as-needed basis. Homework help is perfect for students who need guidance on specific topics or projects from time to time, rather than on an ongoing basis.
- And much more — connect with Sylvan today!
Success Starts Here!
Using the Sylvan Skills Assessment®, our tutors can pinpoint your child’s individual needs and identify areas for improvement. For a limited time, get started for $95* at a Sylvan location near you — just get in touch to learn more!