The competition for college spots grows year after year. At Sylvan, we know how important it is for your son or daughter to get the best admission scores possible. Our test prep in Salinas, which is both interactive and personalized, will help your teen overcome anxiety, gain confidence and achieve impressive outcomes when the big day arrives. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Higher Scores Start with Effective Prep
Our test prep program is set apart by full-length practice tests, independent online learning and teaching sessions in small groups. In fact, most students in our program only require five to eight weeks to master vital test-taking skills and strategies needed to raise their test scores. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
Our teachers in Salinas know everything there is to know about tests! We cover every type of test question, guiding students through the techniques needed to achieve the best scores. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It comes as standard with our in-center program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Your Nearby Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Overcome Test Stress with a FREE Practice Exam!
Right now, you can arrange a FREE* full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Salinas! It's the perfect way for your teen to gain familiarity with the test format and realize which areas need work in order to achieve his or her best possible grade. Prepare today for better scores tomorrow: get in touch with us today to arrange a practice exam.