The competition for college spots grows year after year. At Sylvan, we understand that it's vital to help your child fulfill his or her potential and achieve the best admission scores possible. That’s why our engaging, customized test prep in Pleasanton will help your teen diminish anxiety, boost confidence and feel prepared come test day. Rest assured our program leads to real results, which means higher scores on the test!
Impressive Results Start with Comprehensive Prep
What makes our test prep program so effective is a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, online resources and practice tests. As a result, most participants only need between five to eight weeks to hone the skills they need to achieve their best possible test scores. And one thing's for sure: an impressive score can lead to many more opportunities to succeed!▼
Score High with Effective Skills and Techniques
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Pleasanton don't already know. That means your child will get equipped with crucial skills, strategies and techniques for tackling each portion of the exam. On top of that, your teen can study on his or her own time with Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized, online learning environment. It’s included with our in-center instruction, or you can select it as a standalone class.
Prepare To Succeed! Your Local Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Overcome Test Stress with a FREE Practice Exam!
Act now because for a limited time only, your teen can take a full-length practice test at your nearby Sylvan in Pleasanton for FREE!* It enables your teen to get comfortable with the test format and figure out which areas need the most work in order to achieve the best score possible. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!