Getting into a great college is easier said than done. At Sylvan, we know the difference high test scores can make. Our highly effective test prep in Modesto is designed to help your teen reduce jitters, boost test-taking skills and feel ready to take on the big test day with confidence. There’s no need to sweat it because our program leads to real results, so you and your teen can enjoy higher scores on tests!
Effective Prep = Impressive Results
Our test prep program is successful because we use a proven mix of small-group instruction, practice tests and independent learning — including 24/7 access to valuable online resources. In fact, for many students in our program, it only takes five to eight weeks to learn and master the skills they need to boost their test scores. Think of the opportunities that could arise with a better score!▼
Conquer Test-Day Nerves — and the Test Itself
The talented tutors at Sylvan Learning in Modesto are extremely knowledgeable about the test. They’re dedicated to equipping your teen with invaluable skills and techniques for approaching each section of the exam. There's also Sylvan Prep Online, which provides a personalized, innovative online learning platform that can be accessed at any time. It comes as standard with our in-center instruction, or you also have the option to choose it as a standalone option.
Get Ready For Test Day! Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Overcome Test Stress with a FREE Practice Exam!
For a limited time only, you can arrange a full-length practice exam for FREE* at your local Sylvan in Modesto! That means your teen can get comfortable with the format of the test, figure out strengths and identify areas to improve and focus on for maximum results. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!