The race for college places has always been tough, and it shows no signs of getting any easier. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want the best for your child — including the best possible admission scores. Our test prep in Irvine is tailored to help your teen build confidence and navigate test day without stress or anxiety. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Higher Scores Start with Effective Prep
Our test prep program is effective because we combine independent learning with small-group sessions, interactive online resources and a selection of practice tests. As such, only five to eight weeks are needed for most students in our program to gain and master the knowledge and skills needed to excel on upcoming tests. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
Score High with Effective Skills and Techniques
Our talented tutors in Irvine are experts when it comes to exams. They’re dedicated to equipping your teen with invaluable skills and techniques for approaching each section of the exam. On top of that, your teen can study on his or her own time with Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized, online learning environment. It can be experienced as part of our in-center program, and is also available as a standalone option.
Your Nearby Sylvan Provides:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Schedule a Practice Test for FREE!
For a limited time only, we're offering full-length practice exams at your local Sylvan in Irvine for FREE!* It's the perfect way for your teen to gain familiarity with the test format and realize which areas need work in order to achieve his or her best possible grade. Make today count: contact us now to get started!