Getting into a great college is easier said than done. At Sylvan, we know the difference high test scores can make. Our test prep in Downey is tailored to help your teen build confidence and navigate test day without stress or anxiety. You can rest easy knowing our program leads to improved performance and better scores on the test!
Better Preparation = Better Results
Here’s what sets our program apart from other test prep programs: we deliver a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, and around-the-clock access to invaluable online tools and resources, including practice tests. In fact, for many students in our program, it only takes five to eight weeks to learn and master the skills they need to boost their test scores. Think of all the opportunities that could open up with an impressive score!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Downey don't already know. Our students gain an intimate understanding of answering techniques for virtually any type of test question. Additionally, your teen can study anytime, anywhere with Sylvan Prep Online, our interactive online learning environment. It’s included with our in-center instruction, or you can select it as a standalone class.
Be Prepared For Test Day! Sylvan Offers:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Prepare for Test Day with a FREE Practice Exam!
For a limited time only, we're offering full-length practice exams at your local Sylvan in Downey for FREE!* It's the perfect way for your teen to gain familiarity with the test format and realize which areas need work in order to achieve his or her best possible grade. Improved scores start here: speak to us now to get started!