The race for college places has always been tough, and it shows no signs of getting any easier. At Sylvan, we know how to help students prepare for admission tests and maximize their scores. Our test prep in Diamond Bar is tailored to help your teen build confidence and navigate test day without stress or anxiety. Above all, our hands-on program is proven to boost performance and lead to better scores on tests!
The Best Results Start with the Best Prep
Our test prep program is successful because we use a proven mix of small-group instruction, practice tests and independent learning — including 24/7 access to valuable online resources. That’s not to mention the fact that most students in our program only need five to eight weeks to master the skills and strategies required to raise their test scores. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
The friendly teachers at Sylvan in Diamond Bar are knowledgeable about every aspect of the test! That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. In addition, your teen can study according to his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our innovative online learning platform. It comes as standard with our in-center instruction, or you also have the option to choose it as a standalone option.
Successfully Prepare For Exam Day! Sylvan Offers:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Overcome Exam Jitters: Try a FREE Practice Test!
For a limited time only, you can arrange a full-length practice exam for FREE* at your local Sylvan in Diamond Bar! It's a great way for your teen to figure out the format of the test, build confidence and work on areas that need improvement. Prepare for future success: contact us today to get started!