The competition to get into college is tough — and getting tougher. At Sylvan, we appreciate the importance of admission exams — and how to prepare students to maximize their scores. With our test prep in Claremont, your teen will benefit from a personalized, interactive program that reduces test-day stress and builds confidence. You’ll be happy to know our program is proven to deliver real results, meaning you can expect higher scores on tests!
Start Planning for Better Test Scores Now
Our test prep program is highly effective because it fuses interactive, small-group learning with a plethora of helpful online tools and resources, including practice exams. That’s not to mention the fact that most students in our program only need five to eight weeks to master the skills and strategies required to raise their test scores. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
Our talented teachers in Claremont understand tests like no other! They’re dedicated to equipping your teen with invaluable skills and techniques for approaching each section of the exam. In addition, your teen can study according to his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our innovative online learning platform. It comes as standard with our in-center program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Make Test Day A Success! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Erase Test-Day Jitters: Take a FREE Practice Exam!
Right now, you can arrange a FREE* full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Claremont! That means your teen can get comfortable with the format of the test, figure out strengths and identify areas to improve and focus on for maximum results. Make today count: contact us now to get started!