Another school year may be complete, but the learning doesn’t have to end there! Help keep your son or daughter motivated and excited with fun-filled summer camps in Woodland Hills from Sylvan Learning.
Whether your child wants to learn robotics, coding or engineering, or needs to brush up on writing or study skills, we have a wide assortment of camps to choose from — your child will have a great time! We also provide convenient scheduling options, making it easier for you to fit exciting educational experiences around your family's summertime adventures.
A Summer Spent Preparing for Success
Fun activities and exciting challenges turn our summer camps in Woodland Hills into transformative learning experiences. Whether it’s reading or writing skills or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) competencies, our programs equip your child with vital skills that can make a big difference in school and in life. The result: you can enjoy a summer of learning without missing out on fun. Register for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
Cool Camps Kids Love!
At Sylvan, we design programs that focus on motivation, inspiration and creativity. Your child won’t have to worry about doing any boring math or writing drills with us! We also like to see our students learn how to work as a team, so we encourage children to sign up with friends or meet new buddies during our fun, collaborative activities. Your child will have a great time interacting with technology, learning new skills and showing off his or her projects with family and friends!
Keep your child engaged and learning all summer long: contact your nearby Sylvan center today to learn more about our programs and to find out which ones are available in Woodland Hills.
Our Academic Summer Camps Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Elementary school is fast approaching: help your little one successfully prepare! Through engaging lessons and fun-filled games, we help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Get rid of stress and bring on bigger smiles! Your child will master vital organization and time management skills for better results both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an exciting mix of activities that help keep your child engaged as he or she learns how to tackle challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): From crafting web copy to writing movie reviews, your child will learn a diverse array of creative writing techniques and build a unique portfolio he or she will be proud to share!
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will develop critical STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast along the way. Each theme-based session encourages creativity and imagination as kids build, program and animate amazing robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It doesn’t get much cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will love the fun, hands-on projects that explore how machines, super structures and all things that move are built. Kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the globe!