When the school year comes to a close, the exciting educational experiences are just about to begin! That's because you can make sure your child is inspired and engaged (and entertained!) with Sylvan Learning's fun, interactive summer camps in Woodland Hills.
From Engineering, Coding and Robotics & Science to Study Skills and Fit4Algebra, we offer a wide range of camps for all types of learners — they’re super fun! We also provide flexible scheduling options, so you can work summer learning (and fun!) into your family’s seasonal schedule.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help prepare your child for elementary school! We use an engaging combination of hands-on lessons and fun games to help your son or daughter successfully grasp the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills program helps eliminate stress and boost confidence! Your child will master valuable organization and time management skills for success in the classroom and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using a fun combination of activities, we help get your son or daughter in top form for understanding challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop a dynamic portfolio as he or she learns a variety of creative writing styles, including writing web copy and movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software, your child will learn how to build and program robots — all while developing vital STEM and problem solving skills along the way! How cool is that?
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your son or daughter will be amazed to learn how machines and skyscrapers are built — and will get hands-on with fun building activities. Your child will build, evaluate and reconstruct creations that take inspiration from real-life structures from all over the world!