The school year ends as summer arrives, but that doesn't mean the learning — and fun — have to come to an end! Make a big impact during the break with our highly engaging and interactive summer camps in Vacaville.
Whether it's Writing or Reading — or a STEM-focused program like Coding, Engineering or Robotics — we offer an assortment of camps that are great for kids of all ages. We also provide convenient scheduling options, making it easier for you to fit exciting educational experiences around your family's summertime adventures.
Interactive Activities That Make a Big Impact
Not only are our summer camps in Vacaville tons of fun, but they also make learning count. Whether it’s reading or writing skills or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) competencies, our programs equip your child with vital skills that can make a big difference in school and in life. Register your child for a Sylvan summer program today and find out how a summer of learning can be a whole lot of fun!▼
Cool Camps Kids Actually Enjoy!
Sylvan’s dynamic programs are designed to inspire, motivate and nurture creativity. That means an end to math and writing drills! In addition, we place an emphasis on group dynamics, allowing kids to sign up with their buddies or make new friends through our collaborative activities. There’s never a dull moment at Sylvan: your child will have an incredible time mastering new skills, experimenting with cutting-edge technology and achieving goals with friends!
Keep your son or daughter engaged and learning this summer: get in touch with a Sylvan near you today to find out with camps are available in Vacaville.
Fun And Learning At Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your little one is ready for elementary school! We blend interactive lessons with exciting games in order to help kids master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): The new school year brings new responsibilities and challenges along with it, but you can watch the stress levels go down as we help your child develop practical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra may have a reputation for being tough, but our activities are tailored to help kids handle tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The end results of our Writing camp are stronger writing skills, greater confidence and a portfolio of work that includes everything from web copy to movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Critical STEM and problem solving skills are the focus of this program, in which kids learn how to build, program and animate a robot using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Your child's creativity and imagination will soar!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Engineering becomes a fun-filled subject when you add hands-on projects that examine how machines, structures and other constructions from around the globe are designed and built.