The school year ends as summer arrives, but that doesn't mean the learning — and fun — have to come to an end! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Temecula are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
Whether it’s a course in coding, robotics or engineering, or a primer in writing or algebra, we’re pleased to offer a varied selection of camps for students of all ages — kids adore them! Our programs include convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to fit impactful learning experiences into your family’s busy schedule.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help your little learner gear up for the big move to elementary school! We use a highly engaging mix of interactive activities and cool games to help your little one master the essentials or reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Diminish anxiety and improve confidence! Your child will hone valuable time management and organization skills for better results in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Learning algebra doesn’t have to be a headache! We use an engaging combination of activities to ensure your son or daughter is well equipped to take on tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Through this fun, practical program, your child will learn a wide variety of creative writing styles, including writing movie reviews, web copy and more.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Critical STEM and problem solving skills are the focus of this program, in which kids learn how to build, program and animate a robot using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Your child's creativity and imagination will soar!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Engineering becomes a fun-filled subject when you add hands-on projects that examine how machines, structures and other constructions from around the globe are designed and built.