The school year ends as summer arrives, but that doesn't mean the learning — and fun — have to come to an end! That's because you can make sure your child is inspired and engaged (and entertained!) with Sylvan Learning's fun, interactive summer camps in San Ramon.
From writing, reading and algebra to coding, engineering, robotics and other STEM-related topics, the programs we provide are ideal for kids of all ages. There's also convenient scheduling options to choose from, allowing you to fit educational experiences around your family's other plans for the summer.
Programs That Make a Difference
Our summer camps in San Ramon are made up of exciting activities, fun challenges and transformative learning experiences. The abilities your son or daughter masters at Sylvan — crucial reading, writing and study skills or increasingly in-demand STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a positive and long-lasting impact in school and in life. Keep the learning going this summer: register your child for a place in one of our summer programs today!▼
A Summer of Learning and Fun Awaits
There are plenty of summer programs to choose from at Sylvan, all of which are devised to inspire, motivate and help imaginations flourish. After all, nobody wants to spend their summer doing boring math or writing drills! Our programs also foster and encourage camaraderie, so your child is free to sign up with friends or strike up new friendships while participating in exciting, collaborative activities. Your child will be psyched to master new skills by using kid-friendly technology and accomplishing fun activities with other students.
Keep the learning going this summer: get in touch with your nearest Sylvan center today to find out which programs are available in or near San Ramon.
Enriching Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help prepare your child for elementary school! We use an engaging combination of hands-on lessons and fun games to help your son or daughter successfully grasp the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills program helps eliminate stress and boost confidence! Your child will master valuable organization and time management skills for success in the classroom and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using a fun combination of activities, we help get your son or daughter in top form for understanding challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop a dynamic portfolio as he or she learns a variety of creative writing styles, including writing web copy and movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Building, programming and animating a LEGO® robot isn't only seriously cool — it's also a great way to develop critical STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): This program offers eye-opening, hands-on projects that help kids understand how machines, super structures and other cool things are built. Your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.