The joy of learning can continue even after school has finished for the summer! You can keep your child engaged, entertained and inspired with summer camps in Napa from Sylvan Learning, which are tailored to be both fun and interactive.
From writing, reading and algebra to coding, engineering, robotics and other STEM-related topics, the programs we provide are ideal for kids of all ages. Our camps include convenient scheduling options, so you can fit exciting educational experiences into your child’s summer schedule.
Interactive Activities That Make a Big Impact
Our summer camps in Napa are made up of exciting activities, fun challenges and transformative learning experiences. In fact, the skills we focus on — from reading, writing, math and study skills to the latest STEM teaching (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can help your child reach his or her potential in and outside the classroom. Keep the learning going this summer: register your child for a place in one of our summer programs today!▼
Camps Kids Actually Love!
Sylvan’s dynamic programs are designed to inspire, motivate and nurture creativity. Say goodbye to boring math and writing drills! On top of that, many of our camps have group dynamics, so your child can sign up with friends or make new ones through fun, collaborative activities. Your child will be psyched to master new skills by using kid-friendly technology and accomplishing fun activities with other students.
Keep the learning going this summer: get in touch with your nearest Sylvan center today to find out which programs are available in or near Napa.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help get your little one ready to join the big kids at elementary school! We use a fun mix of interactive lessons and exciting games to help your child master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Watch the stress go down and the smiles go up! Your child will learn vital time management and organization skills for success in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using an engaging mix of activities, we help get your child in tip-top shape for tackling tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will build a unique portfolio and learn a wide range of creative writing techniques, including everything from writing movie reviews to crafting web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): What better way to hone problem solving and STEM skills than creating your very own LEGO® robot? Using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software, your child will build, program and animate amazing robots, unleashing his or her imagination and creativity along the way. It doesn't get any cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): How are machines, super structures and other cool constructions built? Your child will learn the answers through our innovative, hands-on projects that include designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations based on real-life structures.