School may be out for the year, but that doesn’t mean the learning has to stop! Introduce your child to new and fun experiences with Sylvan’s summer camps in Los Angeles.
Whether it’s a course in coding, robotics or engineering, or a primer in writing or algebra, we’re pleased to offer a varied selection of camps for students of all ages — kids adore them! We also provide flexible scheduling options, so you can work summer learning (and fun!) into your family’s seasonal schedule.
Moving Key Skills to the Next Level
Our summer camps in Los Angeles are made up of exciting activities, fun challenges and transformative learning experiences. The competencies your child hones at Sylvan — from reading and writing skills to increasingly vital STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a huge impact in school and into adulthood. Get ready for a summer learning without compromising fun: register for a place in one of our programs today!▼
Get Ready for an Amazing Summer!
Our programs are fun, interactive and highly motivating. You won’t find any repetitive writing or math drills here! We also like to encourage students to work together, so your child can sign up with his or her friends, or make new acquaintances in our collaborative activities. Your child will have an amazing time acquiring a new skill set while playing with innovative technology and accomplishing goals with friends!
Enjoy a brighter summer: contact a Sylvan center in your area today to find out which camps are available in or around Los Angeles.
Don't Miss Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages
- Early Reading (PreK-K): We mix interactive lessons and exciting games to help your child move his or her reading to the next level — and get ready to start elementary school.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Expect less stress and more high-fives as your child develops time management and organization skills that are perfect for school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Our activities get kids in tip-top shape for taking on tricky algebra concepts to come. Learning algebra has never been this fun!
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Building a portfolio of work is a great way to learn useful writing techniques, so our budding writers create everything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will acquire valuable STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast building, programming and animating robots using LEGO® bricks and kid-friendly software. Each theme-based session is big on creativity, imagination and fun!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through cool, interactive projects, your son or daughter will get to know how machines and architectural structures are built. In fact, the creations your child designs, evaluates and reconstructs are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!