When school wraps up for another year, the learning can go on! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Lancaster are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
From Engineering, Coding and Robotics to Study Skills and Fit4Algebra, we offer a wide range of camps for all types of learners — they’re super fun! We also provide flexible scheduling options, so you can work summer learning (and fun!) into your family’s seasonal schedule.
Programs That Make a Difference
It’s true: our summer camps in Lancaster are a whole lot of fun! But that’s not all: they’re also big on impactful learning experiences. The skills your son or daughter masters at Sylvan — writing, studying and algebra skills, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a huge difference both inside and outside of the classroom. Get ready for a summer of learning without taking away the fun: register for one of our summer courses today!▼
Gear Up for a Fun-Filled Summer!
Sylvan’s dynamic programs are designed to inspire, motivate and nurture creativity. After all, nobody wants to spend their summer doing boring math or writing drills! On top of that, many of our camps have group dynamics, so your child can sign up with friends or make new ones through fun, collaborative activities. Your child will enjoy learning more than ever while learning new skills and conquering fun-filled challenges with his or her new BFFs!
Help your child make great progress even when school is out: get in touch with your closest Sylvan center to see which camps are offered in the Lancaster area.
Check Out Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help prepare your child for elementary school! We use an engaging combination of hands-on lessons and fun games to help your son or daughter successfully grasp the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills program helps eliminate stress and boost confidence! Your child will master valuable organization and time management skills for success in the classroom and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using a fun combination of activities, we help get your son or daughter in top form for understanding challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop a dynamic portfolio as he or she learns a variety of creative writing styles, including writing web copy and movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Building, programming and animating a LEGO® robot isn't only seriously cool — it's also a great way to develop critical STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): This program offers eye-opening, hands-on projects that help kids understand how machines, super structures and other cool things are built. Your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.