Learning doesn't have to come to an end when school finishes for the summer! That's because you can make sure your child is inspired and engaged (and entertained!) with Sylvan Learning's fun, interactive summer camps in Diamond Bar.
Whether it's Writing or Reading — or a STEM-focused program like Coding, Engineering or Robotics — we offer an assortment of camps that are great for kids of all ages. Our programs include convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to fit impactful learning experiences into your family’s busy schedule.
Interactive Activities That Make a Big Impact
Our summer camps in Diamond Bar offer much more than fun and excitement: they also deliver transformative educational experiences. The skills your child gains at Sylvan — from STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) to reading, writing and study skills — can make a big difference beyond the classroom. Prepare for a summer of learning without sacrificing fun: sign your child up for one of our summer camps today!▼
Fire Up Imagination and Creativity This Summer
Sylvan programs are tailored to be motivating, exciting and creative. After all, nobody wants to spend their summer doing boring math or writing drills! Our programs also foster and encourage camaraderie, so your child is free to sign up with friends or strike up new friendships while participating in exciting, collaborative activities. Your child will be psyched to master new skills by using kid-friendly technology and accomplishing fun activities with other students.
Keep the learning going this summer: get in touch with your nearest Sylvan today to find out which programs are available in or near Diamond Bar.
Our Academic Summer Camps Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your young one elementary school-ready with our unique mix of interactive lessons and exciting games that focus on the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): As your child moves through the education system, responsibilities and challenges grow every year. That's why we teach time management and organization skills that make a big difference in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra can be fun! By combining fun activities with tricky challenges, we help get your child ready to conquer those tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The best way to master a skill is to practice it. That's why we teach a wide range of writing techniques and challenge kids to build their own portfolio of work, which can include anything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will learn new skills — including crucial STEM and problem solving abilities — while designing, programming and animating LEGO® robots. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through fun, hands-on activities, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the globe, your child will be fascinated to discover how machines and super structures are built.