School may be out for the year, but that doesn’t mean the learning has to stop! You can keep your child engaged, entertained and inspired with summer camps in Corona from Sylvan Learning, which are tailored to be both fun and interactive.
From writing, reading and algebra to coding, engineering, robotics and other STEM-related topics, the programs we provide are ideal for kids of all ages. There's also convenient scheduling options to choose from, allowing you to fit educational experiences around your family's other plans for the summer.
Equipping Your Child for Success
Our summer camps in Corona aren’t just big on excitement: they’re also big on transformative learning experiences. In fact, the skills your child will discover and hone — relating to reading, writing, math, study skills and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) — can make a huge difference in school and in life. Keep the learning going this summer: register your child for a place in one of our summer programs today!▼
Camps Kids Actually Love!
The focus at Sylvan is always on the love of learning — and motivating kids to be creative. No boring math or writing drills here! Our programs also foster and encourage camaraderie, so your child is free to sign up with friends or strike up new friendships while participating in exciting, collaborative activities. It all adds up to this: your child will meet new faces, strengthen existing friendships and learn new skills through our fun-filled projects, activities and games!
Contact us now to learn how we can keep your child's education going strong all year round — and find out which camps are available in the Corona area.
Enriching Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your child geared up for the main event: elementary school! We help your child master the fundamentals of reading by using a successful mix of fun games and interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Decrease stress and increase confidence! Our Study Skills program will equip your child with crucial organization and time management skills to help improve success in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use a fun and engaging combination of activities to help get your son or daughter in top form for successfully completing difficult algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop a wide-ranging portfolio while learning an array of creative writing styles, such as crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will develop critical STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast along the way. Each theme-based session encourages creativity and imagination as kids build, program and animate amazing robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It doesn’t get much cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will love the fun, hands-on projects that explore how machines, super structures and all things that move are built. Kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the globe!