When the school year comes to a close, the exciting educational experiences are just about to begin! Make it a break to remember with our action-packed summer camps in Claremont.
From STEM camps like Coding, Engineering and Robotics & Science to traditional topics covered by our Writing and Reading camps, we provide a selection of programs that are hands-on, age-appropriate — and fun! We also provide flexible scheduling options, so you can work summer learning (and fun!) into your family’s seasonal schedule.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your child is ready for life at elementary school! We teach the basics of reading by combining fun activities with interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Help your young leaner stay on top of growing responsibilities with our Study Skills program, which emphasizes critical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We take the pain out of algebra by breaking it down into bite-sized activities and assignments.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids in our Writing program develop a diverse range of useful writing techniques and create a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software, your child will learn how to build and program robots — all while developing vital STEM and problem solving skills along the way! How cool is that?
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your son or daughter will be amazed to learn how machines and skyscrapers are built — and will get hands-on with fun building activities. Your child will build, evaluate and reconstruct creations that take inspiration from real-life structures from all over the world!